Put your new business venture on paper!
How to create your Personal Financial Statement, Cash Flows, Projections and Narrative. Your business plan will help you understand where you are going and how you will get there.
In my experience, those who prepare a written Business Plan actually get ‘into the Business’. In preparing their plan, they have walked through the research and strategies they will use in getting their business underway. And their Prospects for Success are greatly improved.
Each Business Plan is unique to the author’s own experience, resources and goals. While the focus is on Real Estate, no two business plans are alike… – Philip Elmes
A powerful tool for raising or borrowing $$$ for your venture!
Budgeting Your Project (full day workshop)
- Assess the viability of your project – Will you make money?
- Define and Project with accuracy Soft and Hard Costs
- How much to pay for contractors?
- How to control the financial side of your project
- Picking the best deals
- Analyzing the cash flow (Hint – it’s not what you think!)
- Making money while you are “losing money”
- Importance of tax benefits
- Management issues – do it yourself or hire a pro?
Marketing Your Project (1/2 day)
- When do you begin marketing your project?
- Marketing ISN’T like selling your house! Here’s why
- To rent or sell? Marketing and tax issues
- Pricing for maximum $$$ net profit
- Case studies, discussion and MORE!
Real Estate Dealing: Principles & Practices (1/2 day)
- Get started IMMEDIATELY! No license required.
- Easy and fast tools on how to “flip” legally and profitably!
- Who’s your market? How to sell your deal fast.
- Know how much to pay– How the pro’s. figure the value
- Receive the tools to legally document and structure YOUR deals
Construction Practices & Techniques (full day)
- Material selection: ceiling, floor & walls
- Special problems with kitchen & baths
- Permit & Building Code issues, Contractor Licensing, and more
- Project Management: ‘The 21-Day Rehab’
- Selecting windows, doors & millwork
- When you replace plumbing & heating – how it’s done
- Evaluating roof & building exterior
- Controlling payouts to contractors
- Documents you must understand and work with
The Lutheran School of Theology, 1100 East 55th Street, Chicago IL 60615. Street parking is readily available. (click here for a map). For more information contact NDP at 800-506-5686 ext. 701 or by email at email@example.com