Real estate investing is not for everyone...
First of all, it's a lot of work.
You must "learn the business". This is a challenge not to be taken lightly. You will find the skilled investor understands more than just the basics of real estate practices. As an Urban Rehabber member, you will know how to not only spot a 'Good Deal', but what to do with it as a real estate investor.
There are no "schools for real estate investors"
Books are written, but how do you go into any business based solely on Book Learning?
In fact, what we all need is a Network of like-minded real estate investors focused as you are on the same marketplace, the same opportunities, who share the same issues.
Build Your Real Estate Investor Network at the Urban Rehabber Round Table.
Urban Rehabber Program members meet monthly, by live video teleconference, to learn and share information about real estate investing.
When it comes to building your own personal network you won't be helped by the "Weekend Warrior"– that would be the person who plans to invest one day, "when the right deal comes along..."
And we don't need a social club that gets together to "talk real estate".
What really makes a difference is when you are helped mostly by "fellow travelers" who share your challenges, aspire to similar Goals and are actually Doing The Work.
What each of us really does need is an "affinity group", a MasterMind Club or, even better, the Urban Rehabber Program.Urban Rehabber
Program Membership Benefits
- Monthly live video Round Table Meetings, with fellow members who are truly 'doing the work' and who are willing and able to help as newcomers get their programs underway.
- When useful, Expert Speakers from every field of real estate and rehab, sharing their experience and advice.
- Video Recordings of Round Table presenters and participants, and copies of relevant handout materials (by internet). Build your own archive of expertise.
- One-On-One Personal Coaching–Each month, on the last Thursday evening of the month. You will join in an exclusive video TeleConference for members only. Here you and other members will raise issues you may be having with your investing pr0gram, project management, lenders and financing, and much more. You will set the Agenda.
- Weekly eNewsletters, featuring program highlights, Insider Tips and more, by e-mail.
Members-only Discounts worth hundreds of dollars on Workshops, the Investor / Rehabber Seminar© and Urban Rehabber Educational Products.
Your Special Membership BONUS
- The Investor / Rehabber Tool Kit™ Your Tool Kit will include over 700 pages of resource materials, forms, government bulletins, and more. It is a virtual File Cabinet of documents you will use daily in your real estate investing. All available to you by digital download, at your desk, on your computer, ready to print out and use. Any time.
(The Tool Kit is an exclusive Member Benefit and not available for purchase.)
There's more– As a member, you will get: free admission to the monthly video Saturday Round Tables,
video recordings of round table presenters, monthly coaching opportunities, discounts on workshops, seminars and educational materials, special Members Only weekly e-newsletters.
And you get our amazing "Investor / Rehabber Tool Kit"
Over 700 pages of worksheets, templates, real estate-related business forms, permit applications, IRS guidelines, and more -
All on your desktop!
740-page Investor's Tool Kit.
The Tool Kit contains all the forms and information Phil has relied on in over 40 years in the business. (Or, you can come over to his place and he'll give you his 4-drawer file cabinet!)
Please note– Your Tool Kit will be sent immediately upon joining as a digital download.
In order for you to receive your Tool Kit™ as a CD-ROM, we will need your postal address. You may e-mail the information to: email@example.com. Sorry, there will be a $4.50 charge for shipping and handling. [If you prefer, you may arrange to pick up a CD copy at the monthly Round Table.] You may also fax your mailing instructions to: (800) 506 5686.
Our promise to you–
Your investment back if not entirely satisfied. No questions asked.