Real estate investing can be a lonely business. First, we must "learn the business". A challenge not to be taken lightly. A skilled investor understands more than just the basics of real estate practices. A real Pro knows how to not only spot a 'Good Deal', but what to do with it.
There are no "schools for real estate investors". Books are written, but how do you go into a business based solely on Book Learning? What's needed is a Network of like-minded practitioners focused on the same marketplace, the same opportunities, who share the same issues.
Build Your Network at the Urban Rehabber Round Table.
When it comes to building our personal network we aren't helped by the Weekend Warrior who plans to invest one day, "when the right deal comes along..." We don't need a social club that gets together to "talk real estate". We are helped most by fellow travelors who share our challenges and aspire to similar Goals.
What each of us really does need is an "affinity group", a MasterMind Club or, even better, the Urban Rehabber Program.
- Monthly Round Table Meetings, with fellow members who are truly 'doing the work' and who are willing and able to help as newcomers get their programs underway.
- Expert Speakers each month from every field of real estate and rehab, sharing their experience and advice.
- Audio (mp3) & Video Recordings of Round Table presenters and copies of relevant handout materials (by internet). Build an archive of expertise.
- One-On-One Personal Coaching–Each month, on the last Thursday evening of the month, there is an exclusive call-in TeleConference for members only. Here members raise issues they are having with their investing pr0gram, project management, lenders and financing, and much more. Participants set the Agenda.
- Weekly eNewsletters, featuring program highlights and Insider Tips, by mail and by e-mail.
- Members-only Discounts worth hundreds of dollars on Workshops, the Investor / Rehabber Seminar© and Urban Rehabber Educational Products.
Your Special BONUS for Trying Membership Now–
- The Investor / Rehabber Tool Kit™ Over 700 pages of resource materials, forms, government bulletins, and more. A virtual File Cabinet of documents you will use in your real estate investing. All by digital download, at your desk, on your computer, ready to print out and use. Any time. (The Tool Kit is an exclusive Member Benefit and not available for purchase.)
For merely $30, new members get: 3 months of prepaid membership, free admission to the monthly Saturday Round Tables, audio recordings of round table presenters, monthly coaching opportunities, discounts on workshops, seminars and educational materials, and special Members Only weekly e-newsletters. And our amazing "Investor / Rehabber Tool Kit" - over 700 pages of worksheets, templates, real estate related business forms, permit applications, IRS guidelines, and more - all on your desktop!
The Tool Kit contains all the forms and information Phil has relied on in over 35 years in the business. (Or, you can come over to his place and he'll give you his 3-drawer file cabinet!)
After the 90-day introductory membership, member dues are $14.50 per month, charged to your credit card. Should you choose not to continue as a member, the Tool Kit is yours to keep and use in your investment program. And you're always welcome at our programs.
When you click the Subscribe button, you'll be taken to PayPal's website. If you don't have a PayPal account, that's no problem. If you look at the bottom of the page, you'll see the message "Don't have a PayPal account?" followed by more text in blue. Just click the blue text link and you'll be able to pay with your credit card. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note– Your Tool Kit will be forwarded to you as a digital download. In order for you to receive your Tool Kit™ as a CD-ROM, we will need your postal address. You may e-mail the information to: email@example.com Sorry, there is a $4.50 charge for shipping and handling. [If you prefer, you may pick one up at the monthly Round Table.] This information may also be faxed to: (800) 506 5686.